I think one of the reasons the Harry Potter Epilogue was so poorly received was because the audience was primarily made up of the Millennial generation.
We’ve walked with Harry, Ron and Hermione, through a world that we thought was great but slowly revealed…
New Protest MVP Candidate! Get it girl! #staywoke #farfromover #thefutureisbright
Asked by Anonymous
i didnt make it i only reblogged it from a friend who pointed it out.
- “Gandhi boasted of the incident in his writings, pushing the message to all Indians that women should carry responsibility for sexual attacks upon them.”
- “Gandhi believed Indian women who were raped lost their value as human beings.”
- “He argued that fathers could be justified in killing daughters who had been sexually assaulted for the sake of family and community honour. “
- Incest. “He took to sleeping with naked young women, including his own great-niece, in order to “test” his commitment to celibacy.”
he wasn’t a saint.
it would b cool if someone could source this shit
- one (misogynist, rape defending, incest)
- two (anti black)
- three (racism)
- four (rape)
- five and six (anti semitic)
- seven (sexually exploited women)
he also would sleep naked with young girls, usually 12 years old or under, one of them related to him by blood, to test if he would want to have sex with them or not. theres a lot of questions surrounding whether he ever did have sex/rape any of them but i have no solid evidence proving those statements.
Because of course she was.
i would give my left kidney for asexual taystee jefferson.
she’s an extrovert who cares more about her family in all its forms than she is in dating.
none of her flashbacks or current prison drama revolve around fucking.
when poussey kisses her she says she’s “not like that”…
And if you’re still up at 4 a.m.,
you are in love or lonely,
and I don’t know which one is worse.
im looking up dragon ball z trivia
baby goats playing on other animals